We take many factors into consideration when designing a website, such as the type of visitor the site will get, the way the information should be presented and the overall objectives and goals of the website.
Many factors contribute to a successful website and visuals and usability are amongst the biggest players, so developing a unique and well targeting solution increases the success rate of a website enormously.
Our development process involves 6 key stages.
1. DISCUSSWe will talk to you and discuss the type of site you require
2. RESEARCHWe'll learn your business and find out what works and what doesn't
3. DESIGNWe begin with site usability and work towards the visuals
4. DEVELOPIf the site has a function we'll make sure these are met through expert coding
5. OPTIMISEEvery site built we ensure is optimised for keywords
6. SUPPORTFree technical support is on hand whenever you need it
Without sound planning and a tried and tested process a project can quickly lose focus and miss its objective. Opting for a cheap solution is often false economy as the process key to the success of any website will often be overlooked. The result of a badly planned site will result in a struggle to make a return on investment. Just imagine, paying for marketing and losing valuable leads because your visitors are either confused, frustrated or just plain put-off by your website.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Most searchers won't look past the front page of Google so your site needs to be listed within the top ten of search results. To achieve this you will need Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
SEO involves boosting your position in search engines and making your site easy for potential clients to find through a variety of techniques. In order to do this, we offer different plans to suit your needs.Find out more
Website, Logo & Stationery
Letterheads, Compliment slips & Flyers